Attention please!

2004-05-29 03:52:22 AM
cppbuilder35
May I have your special attention please! While we are all waiting for the
Open Letter to arrive, please enjoy our discussion about de differences
between compilers and an interpreter. Follow the signs with "BCB9, the
hidden truth". Don't also forget to visit the discussion about emulators and
the one about the GPL. We hope you will have a pleasant time here waiting
for the Open Letter. Thank you very much for your patience!
Peter

Re:Attention please!

Oh... is Boian emulating that "Emulator" discussion now regarding compilers
and interpreters.
I don't know how to interprete his engagement on it!
Saulo

Re:Attention please!

"Peter Agricola" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
While we are all waiting for the Open Letter to arrive,
I take it you haven't seen
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30279,00.html
Des :-)

{smallsort}

Re:Attention please!

"Peter Agricola" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
May I have your special attention please! While we are all waiting for the
Open Letter to arrive, please enjoy our discussion about de differences
between compilers and an interpreter. Follow the signs with "BCB9, the
hidden truth". Don't also forget to visit the discussion about emulators and
the one about the GPL. We hope you will have a pleasant time here waiting
for the Open Letter. Thank you very much for your patience!
OTOH, the very same discussion about how much Borland cares about its
C++ customers, the quality of the support, the lack of information,
etc. is at least as old as my experience on this ngs, starting with
the BCB3 days.
Those who keeps discussing what Borland does, doesn't or could do in
the future, are just {*word*37}s :-)
--
Oscar

Re:Attention please!

Or this...
threads.borland.com/threads/threads.exe/view
rt
Saulo
"Des O'Toole" <des>escreveu na mensagem

"Peter Agricola" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>While we are all waiting for the Open Letter to arrive,

I take it you haven't seen
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30279,00.html

Des :-)

Re:Attention please!

Why don't we try to guess what the open letter will be?
I think it will be the letter "T".
Stew

BigStew wrote:
Why don't we try to guess what the open letter will be?
I think it will be the letter "T".
I bet on "I", seems more open than "T". Definitely not "B".
--
Ken
planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/kencamargo/

Re:Attention please!

Peter Agricola wrote:
May I have your special attention please! While we are all waiting
for the Open Letter to arrive, please enjoy our discussion about de
differences between compilers and an interpreter. Follow the signs
with "BCB9, the hidden truth". Don't also forget to visit the
discussion about emulators and the one about the GPL. We hope you
will have a pleasant time here waiting for the Open Letter. Thank you
very much for your patience!
What? No booze? Jeez, what a dump...
--

Des O'Toole wrote:
I take it you haven't seen
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30279,00.html
Evil, evil, evil.
-Brion

Re:Attention please!

"Des O'Toole" <des>wrote in message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
I take it you haven't seen
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30279,00.html
That is from August 2003. Peter is referring to the Open Letter that
Borland said a couple of weeks ago was about to be released.
Gambit

Re:Attention please!

and Des O'Toole was just being ironic ;-)
Saulo
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na
mensagem news:40b7ad31$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:

"Des O'Toole" <des>wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I take it you haven't seen
>bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30279,00.html

That is from August 2003. Peter is referring to the Open Letter that
Borland said a couple of weeks ago was about to be released.
I think you too missed the <irony>tags.
--

At 23:16:13, 28.05.2004, Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:

"Des O'Toole" <des>wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I take it you haven't seen
>bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30279,00.html

That is from August 2003.
Remy, it was a joke, I'm sure. <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)
"Richard Nixon is a no good, lying bastard. He can lie out of both

Re:Attention please!

I even send a email to XXXX@XXXXX.COM :-)
"Kenneth de Camargo" <INVERT:rb.moc.arret@jcrk>escribi?en el mensaje
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

>At 23:16:13, 28.05.2004, Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:
>

>>"Des O'Toole" <des>wrote in message
>>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>>
>>>I take it you haven't seen
>>>bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30279,00.html
>>
>>That is from August 2003.
>
>Remy, it was a joke, I'm sure. <g>

It's not his fault, Des should have issued an Open Letter stating his
intentions first.