Live chat on C++Builder's future

2005-01-28 02:19:45 PM
cppbuilder45
ec.borland.com/eventDisplay.jsf
C++Builder Live Audio Chat with Eli Boling
Tuesday, February 1, 2005, 11:15AM PST (1915Z)
In this live audio chat, Eli Boling (R&D) will discuss the C++Builder
future and open letter
<bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32845,00.html>. The time is
1915GMT
We hope you can attend
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re:Live chat on C++Builder's future

I'll be there.
Thanks John.
Stewart Gaskell
"John Kaster (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
ec.borland.com/eventDisplay.jsf

C++Builder Live Audio Chat with Eli Boling
Tuesday, February 1, 2005, 11:15AM PST (1915Z)

In this live audio chat, Eli Boling (R&D) will discuss the C++Builder
future and open letter
<bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32845,00.html>. The time is
1915GMT

We hope you can attend

--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
What's going on? calendar.borland.com

Re:Live chat on C++Builder's future

BigStew wrote:
I'll be there.
Great!
Thanks John.
You're welcome.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
What's going on? calendar.borland.com

{smallsort}

Re:Live chat on C++Builder's future

This is ba-ba-ba-bad. Can't get to Event Central. "HTTP Status 500."
"The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request." Someone is going to have to have a chat with
that server.
Max Headroom

Max Headroom wrote:
This is ba-ba-ba-bad. Can't get to Event Central. "HTTP Status
500." "The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request." Someone is going to have to have a
chat with that server.
We will - I'm sure it'll be back by tomorrow evening (UTC) :)
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Max Headroom wrote:
This is ba-ba-ba-bad. Can't get to Event Central. "HTTP Status
500." "The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request." Someone is going to have to have a
chat with that server.
EC is working fine for me. I need more information than this.
also, bdntv.borland.com/chat.html is the crucial one for
listening to a chat.
--

Max Headroom wrote:
This is ba-ba-ba-bad. Can't get to Event Central. "HTTP Status 500."
"The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request." Someone is going to have to have a chat with
that server.
If you send me and/or John Kaster the URL you went to and your BDN
cookie value, I'll take a look at it. To get your BDN cookie value, go to:
https://bdn.borland.com/cgi-bin/login/viewcookies.cgi
and copy what's displayed there (especially the "USER" cookie). Thanks.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]