Installation Question

2006-05-14 08:06:47 AM
cppbuilder93
My only experience with a Borland product is with TC++. Since this is a DOS
program, could anyone suggest which version of C++ to download and install.
I notice on Borland's site that there is a de{*word*81} available. Is this in
any way similar to the one in TC++? Does any of the downloadable versions
support graphics in the same way that TC++ does?

Re:Installation Question

Ultraglide wrote:
My only experience with a Borland product is with TC++. Since this is a DOS
program, could anyone suggest which version of C++ to download and install.
I notice on Borland's site that there is a de{*word*81} available. Is this in
any way similar to the one in TC++? Does any of the downloadable versions
support graphics in the same way that TC++ does?

Post this question in borland.public.cpp.borlandcpp. The
readers/posters and that group will probably be able to help you.
Danzer

Re:Installation Question

Turbo C and Turbo C++ for DOS are Borland's only downloadable C and/or C++
compilers. There is no other Borland C or C++ compiler posted for download.
They both provide the Borland Graphics Interface, the BGI, which gives some
graphical abilities in DOS programs. TC++ is the most recent of the two,
supports both C and C++ and can be thought of as a superset of what Turbo C
provides.
. Ed
Ultraglide wrote in message
news:44667498$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

My only experience with a Borland product is with TC++. Since this is a
DOS program, could anyone suggest which version of C++ to download and
install. I notice on Borland's site that there is a de{*word*81} available.
Is this in any way similar to the one in TC++? Does any of the
downloadable versions support graphics in the same way that TC++ does?

{smallsort}