[Error] unable to find ....

2006-03-04 08:39:45 PM
cppbuilder14
Hi,
compiling my app with CBuilder personality, I have this message:
[Linker fatal Error]: Fatal : Unable to open file DBXPRESS.obj
this file is not exist on BDS2006 version I use (professional)
I try to remove all link reference that was not used but it still
occur.
Any help was welcomed,
thanks,
Andrea.

Re:[Error] unable to find ....

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
Andrea < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
this file is not exist on BDS2006 version I use (professional)
I try to remove all link reference that was not used but it still
occur.
Check for a "#pragma link DBXPRESS" line in your source code.
--
-David