Compiling Turbo Vision 2.0 with Borland C++ 5.02

2005-01-26 01:33:19 PM
cppbuilder114
Does anyone know how to compile Turbo Vision 2.0 with BC5?
It is definitely not working for me...

Re:Compiling Turbo Vision 2.0 with Borland C++ 5.02

Hi Nathaniel:
I didnt compile in a long time. However it was no so difficult. Where did
you get the sources.
The latest (TV2+bugfixes+enhacements) are available at:
tvision.sourceforge.net/
Did you try that version?
Saludos
Sebastian
"Nathaniel L. Walker" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
Does anyone know how to compile Turbo Vision 2.0 with BC5?

It is definitely not working for me...

Re:Compiling Turbo Vision 2.0 with Borland C++ 5.02

No, I tried the sources from Borland's FTP site. I'll see if I can get this
one to work. Tired of using BC++ 3.1 for my DOS app that uses TV...
Nathaniel L. Walker

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Does anyone know how to compile Turbo Vision 2.0 with BC5?
>
>It is definitely not working for me...

{smallsort}

Re:Compiling Turbo Vision 2.0 with Borland C++ 5.02

Nathaniel:
In such case dont forget to apply the patchs (there is a list of bug
corrections, but sources are
original 2.0 without bugfixes). I recompiled with BC4.x (dont remember right
now what version was).
Saludos
Sebastian
"Nathaniel L. Walker" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
No, I tried the sources from Borland's FTP site. I'll see if I can get
this
one to work. Tired of using BC++ 3.1 for my DOS app that uses TV...

Nathaniel L. Walker

"Sebastian Ledesma" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hi Nathaniel:
>
>I didnt compile in a long time. However it was no so difficult. Where
did
>you get the sources.
>The latest (TV2+bugfixes+enhacements) are available at:
>tvision.sourceforge.net/
>Did you try that version?
>
>Saludos
>Sebastian

Re:Compiling Turbo Vision 2.0 with Borland C++ 5.02

Yes, it works now! Got it working with BC++5 and OpenWatcom 1.3
(for 32-bit Protected Mode and Win32).
Thanks alot!
Nathaniel L. Walker
"Sebastian Ledesma" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Nathaniel:

In such case dont forget to apply the patchs (there is a list of bug
corrections, but sources are
original 2.0 without bugfixes). I recompiled with BC4.x (dont remember
right
now what version was).

Saludos
Sebastian

"Nathaniel L. Walker" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>No, I tried the sources from Borland's FTP site. I'll see if I can get
this
>one to work. Tired of using BC++ 3.1 for my DOS app that uses TV...
>
>Nathaniel L. Walker
>
>"Sebastian Ledesma" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>>Hi Nathaniel:
>>
>>I didnt compile in a long time. However it was no so difficult. Where
did
>>you get the sources.
>>The latest (TV2+bugfixes+enhacements) are available at:
>>tvision.sourceforge.net/
>>Did you try that version?
>>
>>Saludos
>>Sebastian

Re:Compiling Turbo Vision 2.0 with Borland C++ 5.02

Nathaniel:
I can add support for TVision apps in my addon for BC++.
Check the sources at www.solidyne1.com/sebas/ae55src.zip
Writing code generator it's pretty simple, only need the interface part to
get the user options, and a simple file(s) writter according to the options
selected
by the user.
Saludos
Sebastian
"Nathaniel L. Walker" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
Yes, it works now! Got it working with BC++5 and OpenWatcom 1.3
(for 32-bit Protected Mode and Win32).

Thanks alot!

Nathaniel L. Walker

"Sebastian Ledesma" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Nathaniel:
>
>In such case dont forget to apply the patchs (there is a list of bug
>corrections, but sources are
>original 2.0 without bugfixes). I recompiled with BC4.x (dont remember
right
>now what version was).
>
>Saludos
>Sebastian
>
>"Nathaniel L. Walker" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>>No, I tried the sources from Borland's FTP site. I'll see if I can
get
>this
>>one to work. Tired of using BC++ 3.1 for my DOS app that uses TV...
>>
>>Nathaniel L. Walker
>>
>>"Sebastian Ledesma" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>>>Hi Nathaniel:
>>>
>>>I didnt compile in a long time. However it was no so difficult.
Where
>did
>>>you get the sources.
>>>The latest (TV2+bugfixes+enhacements) are available at:
>>>tvision.sourceforge.net/
>>>Did you try that version?
>>>
>>>Saludos
>>>Sebastian

Re:Compiling Turbo Vision 2.0 with Borland C++ 5.02

Sorry I've been gone a while. I'll look at this.