Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

2007-06-23 09:38:24 PM
cppbuilder18
Yes
"Michael Swindell (CodeGear)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
in message news:467c449d$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.

Thanks!

Michael

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

Michael Swindell (CodeGear) wrote:
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.

Thanks!

Michael

Yup, got mine on 20/06.
Stewart

"Michael Swindell \(CodeGear\)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.
I don't think I have. The last message from codegear that reach my
inbox did so on June 1st.

{smallsort}

Michael Swindell wrote:
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.
Yes, received it 6/19/07 while ago.
Jon

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

Michael Swindell (CodeGear) wrote:
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.

Thanks!

Michael
I Have.
Thank you!
--
-Michael Gillen
Hollister, CA

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

I receive an occasional (German) newsletter from Borland, Germany, and
on June 20 I received an announcement of C++ Builder 2007 - with a
link to an online shop which claims that they would / could deliver
within 24 hours the English AS WELL AS the German version.
Helmut Giese

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

I have not. (And I have registered bds2006 [work], and have two active dn
logins (work and personal) with active email addresses.)
"Michael Swindell (CodeGear)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
in message news:467c449d$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.

Thanks!

Michael

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

yep...got 2 [have 2 accounts]
"Michael Swindell (CodeGear)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
in message news:467c449d$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.

Thanks!

Michael

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

I've received to my yahoo account an email on Sunday, 17 jun,
titled:
CodeGear Developer Network (CDN) News - June 2007 - Roadmap Chats, Developer
Days, C++Builder 2007, Updates (JBuilder, Delphi, and PHP)
Wich along other things contains the following text:
C++Builder 2007 is now available
----------
C++Builder?2007 the leading RAD C++ IDE, revolutionizes C++
development with full API support for Windows VistaT including themed
applications and ....
It was classified as 'Spam' by yahoo.
Saludos
Sebastian
"Michael Swindell (CodeGear)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
escribi?en el mensaje news:467c449d$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.

Thanks!

Michael

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

I have.
Thanks-
Mark

Michael Swindell (CodeGear) ha scritto:
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.

Thanks!

Michael

No

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

David Erbas-White < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
[...] I'm appreciative of the
effort, and in all the years of my dealing with Borland (now CodeGear),
to my knowledge this is the first phone call I've received -- it shows
that there IS life in the marketing/support arena at CodeGear, after all.
Oops. And this, in all the years I'm in these groups,
is the first time (that I remember) that David has
something positive to say about the providers of his
software (be they named Borland/Inprise/CodeGear or
whatever).
Seems there's really something happening her...
[...]
David Erbas-White
Schobi
P.S.: Just in case the above wasn't clear: I was not
picking on David. Not at all. But I couldn't
let this slip by un-commented. This really is
noteworthy.
--
XXXX@XXXXX.COM is never read
I'm HSchober at gmx dot de

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

In article <467c449d$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Michael Swindell (CodeGear)
wrote:
let me know if you have or have not received an email from CodeGear
announcing C++Builder 2007.
I have not (UK).
I have received a number of EMails from CodeGear about JBuilder, but
nothing about Delphi or C++Builder -- despite the fact that I have bought
both Delphi and C++ Builder products, but never used more than a free
version of JBuilder and detest Java.

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

"Michael Swindell \(CodeGear\)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Please reply to this message and let me know if you have or have not
received an email from CodeGear announcing C++Builder 2007.
I haven't received any email. (Or, if I did, it had too many
attributes that triggered the spam filters.)
--
Chris (TeamB);

Re:Re: Have you received a C++Builder 2007 email?

Did