TChart / TeeChart in C++ Builder 2007?

2007-07-15 08:54:54 AM
cppbuilder58
I'm trying to use C++ Builder 2007 to update an application that has
migrated from 5.0 to 6.0 to 2006 successfully. When I try to load a
form with TChart I'm getting an error, not found. The TeeChart website
seems to indicate that V4.0 of TeeChart is indeed included, but I can't
find it in the installed files.
Are there installer options I missed or is TeeChart no longer included?
Thanks,
Greg Smith

Re:TChart / TeeChart in C++ Builder 2007?

Upon further review I do find many Tee*.hpp, *.dcu, etc, but no .bpl
file and it is not in the component palette.
Looking forward to any help.
Greg
Greg Smith wrote:
I'm trying to use C++ Builder 2007 to update an application that has
migrated from 5.0 to 6.0 to 2006 successfully. When I try to load a
form with TChart I'm getting an error, not found. The TeeChart website
seems to indicate that V4.0 of TeeChart is indeed included, but I can't
find it in the installed files.

Are there installer options I missed or is TeeChart no longer included?

Thanks,

Greg Smith

Re:TChart / TeeChart in C++ Builder 2007?

Sorry not to be too much help, but I see a TeeChart Std category in my tool
pallette.
Something is special on your installation if you don't find it... I do have
enterprise, but believe it is standard in professional as well.

Greg Smith wrote:
>I'm trying to use C++ Builder 2007 to update an application that has
>migrated from 5.0 to 6.0 to 2006 successfully. When I try to load a form
>with TChart I'm getting an error, not found. The TeeChart website seems
>to indicate that V4.0 of TeeChart is indeed included, but I can't find it
>in the installed files.
>
>Are there installer options I missed or is TeeChart no longer included?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Greg Smith

{smallsort}

Re:TChart / TeeChart in C++ Builder 2007?

Valence, it actually was a lot of help.
I went back into the installer and had it install everything. I had
blocked out DB controls and some internet controls as I don't use them.
Looks like part of the TeeChart install is mixed up with these as I
now have the component.
Greg

news:4699778b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...