Re: BCB2007: Warnings and Linker Error that did not happen under C++ Builder 6

A little more information. If I compile the following with the
command line compiler, I get the same warnings listed in the original
post.
#include <windows.h>
int f(void)
{
return(1);
}

Re:Re: BCB2007: Warnings and Linker Error that did not happen under C++ Builder 6

Even a little more information. If the module x.c is:
#include <windows.h>
int f(void)
{
return(1);
}
Then the command line below produces the warnings in the original
post:
bcc32 -H=head -v -c -w x.c
By the way, this happens in the IDE if debug information is turned on
and all warnings are turned on.