Re: Borland C++ Builder Help Files

2003-07-16 08:48:05 PM
cppbuilder27
Still no go.
As I've said, what abou the trial's help files? Maybe copy them over? Do they include the same as the purchased one?
Craig Farrell < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>go to help, and under "Index" there is nothing!
>added the help updates, and it still no go.

Try deleting the hidden Help files. Close the IDE and Help.
In the ..\Help dir delet *.gid (they are hidden so you have
to make sure your means of viewing/deleting has Hidden
files enabled). If the .GID's doesn't do it, try deleting
the .FTGs. If that's not it, then you might be seeing
a Windows 98 16-bit Help index limitation.

--Craig