Borland C++ 5.01 Linker Crash

2005-04-25 05:28:33 PM
cppbuilder38
Hi,
Could somebody please help me:
My project contains some Dlls,
after compiling and Linking complete project (every Dll)
the IDE crashs with error message "assertion failed: 0, IDEINCL\dnarray.h.
line 98",
(headerfile dnarray.h isnt a file of my sourcecode and not a borland-file)
all output - files (*.obj, *.lib, *.dll) are up to date and ok.
Why crashes the IDE?
(I need correct ide-working for use in scipt-control)
Increasing some entrys in tlink32.h doesnt help.
Thanks!
Frank
(sorry about my wrong english)

Re:Borland C++ 5.01 Linker Crash

Hi Frank:
When testing one addon for BC (www.solidyne1.com/sebas) I received the same
message, apparently it happens when the message window
is pretty full. Try cleaning the message window (and writting code with less
warnings :-) ).
Hope this help.
Saludos
Sebastian
"Frank Ga▀mann" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje

Could somebody please help me:
My project contains some Dlls,
after compiling and Linking complete project (every Dll)
the IDE crashs with error message "assertion failed: 0, IDEINCL\dnarray.h.
line 98",
(headerfile dnarray.h isnt a file of my sourcecode and not a borland-file)
all output - files (*.obj, *.lib, *.dll) are up to date and ok.
Why crashes the IDE?
(I need correct ide-working for use in scipt-control)
Increasing some entrys in tlink32.h doesnt help.

Thanks!
Frank

(sorry about my wrong english)

Re:Borland C++ 5.01 Linker Crash

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for information!
It seems to work very well!
(the reason was, that messages where accumulated on every run of compiler
and they never where deleted)
From your website I use now your smartgrep - tool.
Its more comfortable than grep!
(unfortunately Ender AddOn - tool works only with bc 5.02)
Thanks again,
Frank

{smallsort}