Strange scrollbar arrows in editor

When I am working with the editor of BCB4 (Win95,  Pentium 120) a black
solid triangle occurs from time to time. It looks like the magnified
version of the scrollbar arrow and is about 2cm wide has the grey
scrollbar background colour and covers the whole height of the editor
area. One can eliminate it by simply clicking but its rather disturbing.
Any comments?

Marold

  Marold.Moosrainer.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Strange scrollbar arrows in editor

: Marold Moosrainer <Marold.Moosrai...@unibw-muenchen.de> wrote:

>When I am working with the editor of BCB4 (Win95,  Pentium 120) a black
>solid triangle occurs from time to time.

This probably is a bug in Win95. I have seen this all the time while I was
using Windows PlayStation (year back), in plenty of applications.

FWIW, you might want to consider upgrading to Windows NT.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)

Re:Strange scrollbar arrows in editor

Hi, Marold!

You're probably low on system resources. Try closing some other apps /
windows / forms when this occurs.

------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at
http://www.temporaldoorway.com
- Original digital art, writing, music and more -
C++ Builder / JBuilder Tips and The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring
(Join us!)
------

Other Threads