Automatic Resize all componet in a form when the form is maximise or minimise

Hi,

    I'm new in this news group.

    How to write a BCB program that can automatic resize all the components
such as button, label etc in a form when we maximise or custorm resize the
form at run time?

    Are that any freeware component that can do this kind of auto resizing?
If do please tell me where to get it.

Thanks,
Phang

Re:Automatic Resize all componet in a form when the form is maximise or minimise

Hi, Phang!

borland.public.cppbuilder.thirdpartytools may have better answers.

The only components I know of which do this are inexpensive, but are not
free. I use Genotechs GTSizer++ (http://www.genotechs.com)

------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at
http://www.temporaldoorway.com
- Original digital art, writing, music and more -
C++ Builder / JBuilder Tips and The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring
(Join us!)
------

Re:Automatic Resize all componet in a form when the form is maximise or minimise

Hi,

    I'm new in this news group.

    How to write a BCB program that can automatic resize all the components
such as button, label etc in a form when we maximise or custorm resize the
form at run time?

    Are that any freeware component that can do this kind of auto resizing?
If do please tell me where to get it.

Thanks,
Phang

Other Threads