Using the Delphi Visual Solutions (RAD) pack in BCB

What's the CORRECT solution to this problem?  I would like to add my Visual
Solutions pack controls to the palette in BCB and include them in my forms.
 In Delphi, these were added with the 'VBX...' button under "Install
Components...".  Searching for VBX in BCB help turned up nothing, as has a
glance at the Borland web page.

Re:Using the Delphi Visual Solutions (RAD) pack in BCB

I believe that vbx controls are added through the ActiveX... button on the
Install Components dialog.  At least that's where the Visual Basic controls
Help Topic sends you.  VBX's are a predecessor to OCX/ActiveX, so they
should be supported there, if they're supported at all (which they
should!).

Hope this helps....

    Kevin

Bob Beauchaine <beaucha...@elcsci.com> wrote in article
<01bd04f6$f672b360$dfb266c6@beauchai>...

> What's the CORRECT solution to this problem?  I would like to add my
Visual
> Solutions pack controls to the palette in BCB and include them in my
forms.
>  In Delphi, these were added with the 'VBX...' button under "Install
> Components...".  Searching for VBX in BCB help turned up nothing, as has
> glance at the Borland web page.

Other Threads