Tabbed, docked tools window.

Hi All,

I've docked two tools together in the same window,
but the window is not tabbed (they were but
I must've done something to turn it off).

How do I get the two tools tabbed in the same window?

I've searched for hours in the online help but can't find anything.
I wish they'd go back to 3D manuals, things might be easier to find.

JeM
from Down Under.

Re:Tabbed, docked tools window.

: "John Miller" <jmil...@c031.aone.net.au> wrote:

>How do I get the two tools tabbed in the same window?

Undock both windows. Now drag one of the windows over the other so that
the "greyed" rectangle indicating the docking area is centered on your
target form.

Your mistake is to drop the form when the "greyed" rectangle is aligned to
one of the sides of the target form.