Project Explorer????

I am going through the "Teach Yourself BCB in 14 Days".

On Day 10, the book describes the "Project Explorer".  It doesn't say how to
start it.  I've looked all over and can't find any info.

Can anyone help me. please?

David Jackson
(Beginner)

Re:Project Explorer????

> On Day 10, the book describes the "Project Explorer".  It doesn't say how to
> start it.  I've looked all over and can't find any info.

According to Kent's errata page

http://www.turbopower.com/bcb/errata.asp

           Pages 359-362, The Project Explorer
           These pages talk about something called the Project Explorer. The Project
           Explorer was taken out of C++Builder late in the development cycle and does not
           exist in the final product.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| Senior Engineer           Roger Wagner Publishing |
| http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jdarnold            |

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy{*word*180}ing your
 face." -- Ben Williams

Re:Project Explorer????

It didn't quite make it into version 1. It's in BCB3 though.
Rgds pete

David Jackson wrote in message <6p88nj$m3...@plug.news.pipex.net>...
>I am going through the "Teach Yourself BCB in 14 Days".

>On Day 10, the book describes the "Project Explorer".  It doesn't say how
>start it.  I've looked all over and can't find any info.

>Can anyone help me. please?

>David Jackson
>(Beginner)

Other Threads