Ask help on bitmap

Hi all,

I used Image1->Picture->Bitmap->LoadFromFile() to display a
8-bit-color bmp file and used GetPalet{*word*249}tries() to store
the palette values in my array and changed some values and
used SetPalet{*word*249}tries() to reset the palette. And what I
like to ask next is how to re-display the image with its
new palette?

Any ideas are welcome.
Answers both here and to my email address are much appreciated.

Sun Jiangang
jg...@email.bnu.edu.cn

Re:Ask help on bitmap

Call
aTImage-Invalidate()
or
InvalidateRect(aTImage->Canvas->Handle,NULL,TRUE);

Kaj Christensen

jg...@email.bnu.edu.cn skrev i meddelandet
<6p3hf4$ul...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>Hi all,

>I used Image1->Picture->Bitmap->LoadFromFile() to display a
>8-bit-color bmp file and used GetPalet{*word*249}tries() to store
>the palette values in my array and changed some values and
>used SetPalet{*word*249}tries() to reset the palette. And what I
>like to ask next is how to re-display the image with its
>new palette?

>Any ideas are welcome.
>Answers both here and to my email address are much appreciated.

>Sun Jiangang
>jg...@email.bnu.edu.cn

>http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp   Create Your Own Free Member Forum

Other Threads