OpenGL surface

Hi,

How can I make a surface visible on its front and back side with OpenGL?

Thanks,
Gunter.

Re:OpenGL surface

glPolygonMode( GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, GL_FILL );

However, this is the default.  Somewhere in your code there is a call to
glPolygonMode( GL_FRONT, GL_FILL ) which disables rendering of the back
facing polygons.

Are you aware that there is a comp.graphocs.api.opengl newsgroup that
answers general OpenGL questions such as this?  I'm not trying to dissuade
from posting OpenGL questions here, but that newsgroup is devoted to the
topic.

Have you visited Paul Martz's OpenGL technical FAQ
 http://www.frii.com/~martz/oglfaq/ )?  You can find answers to many newbie
OpenGL questions at that FAQ.

--
Regards,
Scott

Re:OpenGL surface

Try
glDisable(GL_CULL_FACE);

"Scott Heiman" <who...@nospam.net> ???Y/???Y ????? ???Y??:

> glPolygonMode( GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, GL_FILL );

> However, this is the default.  Somewhere in your code there is a call to
> glPolygonMode( GL_FRONT, GL_FILL ) which disables rendering of the back
> facing polygons.

> Are you aware that there is a comp.graphocs.api.opengl newsgroup that
> answers general OpenGL questions such as this?  I'm not trying to dissuade
> from posting OpenGL questions here, but that newsgroup is devoted to the
> topic.

> Have you visited Paul Martz's OpenGL technical FAQ
>  http://www.frii.com/~martz/oglfaq/ )?  You can find answers to many
newbie
> OpenGL questions at that FAQ.

> --