About the Jpeg.hpp

Well, I found the jpeg.hpp file, but how do I make use of it? I mean how do
I put the jpeg images in the Timage component?

--
From: Kok Kiat

Re:About the Jpeg.hpp

Include Jpeg.hpp in your unit.  Then if you are using the OpenPictureDialog it
will automatically include JPG extensions.  If you need to do it by hand,
instantiate an instance of a TJPEGImage do whatever you need with the image and
then assign it to the TImage like

  i->Picture->Graphic = j; // j = TJPEGImage

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance