DHTML Edit Control

Hi,

I am trying to call a function in the DHTML Edit Active X control and I
think that it requires the Visual c++ style identifier e.g. ID_FILE_NEW How
can I get the Borland Equiveland to this

Chris

---

Re:DHTML Edit Control

Chris Blackburn wrote:
> Hi,

> I am trying to call a function in the DHTML Edit Active X control and I
> think that it requires the Visual c++ style identifier e.g. ID_FILE_NEW How
> can I get the Borland Equiveland to this

[snip]

If you have the type library, it has all the IDs. It may be spelled
differently, but it must have the same value.
.a

Other Threads