BCB Help window is the wrong size

I have just installed BCB4 and Delphi 5.  D5s help works fine, but BCB4
doesn't.  It's just an annoyance, but when I bring up a help window it
comes up in a small size and in the wrong location.  I size it, move it,
then close it, but next time, it comes up wrong again.

I cannot seem to be able to have winhelp for BCB4 "remember" the desired
size and location.  Again, the help for D5 works fine.

What to do?

Thanks,

Bill

Re:BCB Help window is the wrong size

> I cannot seem to be able to have winhelp for BCB4 "remember" the desired
> size and location.  Again, the help for D5 works fine.
> What to do?

Nothing you can do, sorry.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| http://www.buddydog.org                           |

Q.  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
A.  I don't know and I don't care.

Re:BCB Help window is the wrong size

>I have just installed BCB4 and Delphi 5.  D5s help works fine, but BCB4
>doesn't.  It's just an annoyance, but when I bring up a help window it
>comes up in a small size and in the wrong location.  I size it, move it,
>then close it, but next time, it comes up wrong again.

>I cannot seem to be able to have winhelp for BCB4 "remember" the desired
>size and location.  Again, the help for D5 works fine.

>What to do?
>You could try WinHelpModif.zip from my website under the link Other.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Orchard/8607/
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/Vleghert/
It should fix all choosen help files at once for BCB 4 and Delphi 4 in a size and
place that you want and stay that way. For the main, property, methods and
example windows.
The only problem is that there are third party help files (NetMaster does work)
that do not use the same convention and still behave differently.

>Thanks,

>Bill

Regards,
Chris Vleghert