Runtime Errors & the CPU Window

I have a program that has a runtime error that causes two windows to
open. This happens when I'm running the program from the IDE. One window
tells me there's been an error. It might also provide an address, but
I'm not at that computer at the moment so I can't verify that. In any
case, a second window is opened that shows the CPU registers and the
disassembled code.

Is there a direct way to use the information presented so as to
determine what line of source code is being executed?

Thanks,

Bob

Re:Runtime Errors & the CPU Window

Try "View | Call stack" to see which function is throwing the error. You can
open the source file for that function and the IDE should highlight the
line.

Other Threads