BCB: moving a shape or bevel component on a image component

Hi,

i have a Problem:
I have a image component and i want move pixel for pixel a shape or
bevel as line on right or left sidewards of inside the image. As result
i need the x-axis position (pixel) from the moved object (shape,bevel)
on the image.

The background of my question is:
I read measured value on a image and i want included a vertical cursor
function, i.e. i  move a cursor (vertical line)  left and right
sidewards and will shows the pixel information from the Image in a
second window.

Who can help me, please?

Thank you

Juergen Langer

Re:BCB: moving a shape or bevel component on a image component

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:36:57 +0200, Juergen Langer

<juergen-lan...@web.de> wrote:
>Hi,

>i have a Problem:
>I have a image component and i want move pixel for pixel a shape or
>bevel as line on right or left sidewards of inside the image. As result
>i need the x-axis position (pixel) from the moved object (shape,bevel)
>on the image.

You want to extract pixels from a TImage and display them elsewhere,
if I understand. You can get at them using
Image->Picture->Bitmap->Pixels[][], although ScanLine is faster, and
may be worth using for large numbers of pixels.

Re:BCB: moving a shape or bevel component on a image component

Hi Michael,

that's clear, i want create a vertical line, the user can move this line in
x-axis over the image to an arbitrary position. The user get then all infos
below this line. Every pixel correspond a measured value.

My Problem is:
How can i generate a movable Line (the user should by clicked and holding
the right mouse button or press the arrow key on numeric key pad  movable
the line in x-way) and how can i get the position (..Pixels[x]) of the image
under the line for evaluation.

I thought, i can use the bevel- or shape component but i have problems with
moving the components pixel for pixel and get the pixel information.

I hope you understand my problem

Juergen

Michael Warner schrieb:

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:36:57 +0200, Juergen Langer
> <juergen-lan...@web.de> wrote:

> >Hi,

> >i have a Problem:
> >I have a image component and i want move pixel for pixel a shape or
> >bevel as line on right or left sidewards of inside the image. As result
> >i need the x-axis position (pixel) from the moved object (shape,bevel)
> >on the image.

> You want to extract pixels from a TImage and display them elsewhere,
> if I understand. You can get at them using
> Image->Picture->Bitmap->Pixels[][], although ScanLine is faster, and
> may be worth using for large numbers of pixels.

Other Threads