How can I execute a DOS command line statement!

Hello,

I have a problem that I can't figure out. It probably is very simple,
but I can't get to it...

At a certain moment I want my BCB application to execute a command on
the DOS command line (in the background). The statement would be:

rsh myserver -l guest tool

This can be done out of a DOS box in NT fore instance.
How can I, for instance when I push a button, execute this DOS command?
(Maybe I even can get the output of the command???)

Thank you in advance for helping me! My graduation project will be
saved!!!

Bjorn

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:How can I execute a DOS command line statement!

>Thank you in advance for helping me! My graduation project will be
>saved!!!

Maybe spawn() or ShellExecute() will just give you this option. Both
commands give you the way to run a dos prg too. Windows figures that
out for himself if it's dos or not. ShellExecute also covers more
options I think ..

- Jorgen

Other Threads