How to show a tabsheet but not the tab

In BCB4, is there a way to show a tab sheet but not the tab?  I have
code that displays an intro page on a tab sheet with no tab.  That way
the user can't go back to the intro screen after clicking on one of the
other tabs.  In BCB3, all you had to do was make the intro tabsheet's
TabVisible property false.

Now setting TabVisible to false hides the entire sheet.  Is there an
alternative?

Thanks.
-Dean

Re:How to show a tabsheet but not the tab

You can still set TabVisible = false, and then also set ActivePage to the
page you want.

Gambit

Remy Lebeau wrote:

> You can still set TabVisible = false, and then also set ActivePage to the
> page you want.

You're right.  Turned out I was setting some other tabsheet's TabVisible
properties to false AFTER the ActivePage was set.  I made the ActivePage
assignment last, and that seemed to work (although the window flickers
now, I suppose because of the TabVisible=false statements).

Thanks.
-Dean

Other Threads