Builder4, Class Explorer Missing...

I've disabled my class explorer or undocked it from the main window and
closed it, now if I go to "View->ClassExplorer" on the main menu of C++
Builder4 it does not appear again. How can I enable it again?

Tanks

Re:Builder4, Class Explorer Missing...

Try checking the tools/environment options windows.
Also, have you recently changed your desktop size to be larger than
previously?
If so, CE window may be outside of the visible screen size.

Martin

"WJ" <johann.vilj...@x-plor.com> wrote in message
> I've disabled my class explorer or undocked it from the main window and

closed it, now if I go to "View->ClassExplorer" on the main menu of C++
> Builder4 it does not appear again. How can I enable it again?

Other Threads