Using VCL with Console Applications

In the programmers developers guide, page 3-4 Builder 4, the manual
indicates that VCL feature can be used in console applications, assuming
that you click on VCL components during console wizard initaiation.

Assuming we establish this, does anyone know how to set up this
combination of applications?  If so, I would appreciate any general
direction (help) in establishing an application of this kind?  A small
example would be great.

Gratefully Yours

Dan O'Brien

Re:Using VCL with Console Applications

: Dan O'Brien <dobrien...@aol.com> wrote:

>In the programmers developers guide, page 3-4 Builder 4, the manual
>indicates that VCL feature can be used in console applications, assuming
>that you click on VCL components during console wizard initaiation.

Indeed.

>Assuming we establish this, does anyone know how to set up this
>combination of applications?

Create all components with "new" and destroy them with "delete". Do not
forget to #include <vcl.h>

You might want to try it and come back with a more specific question - I
am at a loss to find anything else to explain. Sorry.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)