OnStartDrag Event, changing drag cursor

Has anyone ever tried to change the drag cursor in the OnStartDrag Event to
be the control itself?  That's basically what I'd like to do.  If anyone has
any ideas on this, let me know.  I was thinking the TRect class could help
on this, but haven't found of any way to implement it.

Thanks in advance,

- Paul E. Davis
- w...@earthint.net
- http://www.earthint.net (Under reconstruction)

Re:OnStartDrag Event, changing drag cursor

Nevermind!

    I figured it out by using the Mouse move Event.  Just changed the
coordinates of the control along with the coordinates with the mouse, while
the mouse button is being pressed.  This allows the control to be dragged
without a cursor.

- Paul
- w...@earthint.net
- http://www.earthint.net

"Paul Davis" <w...@earthint.net> wrote in message

> Has anyone ever tried to change the drag cursor in the OnStartDrag Event
> be the control itself?  That's basically what I'd like to do.  If anyone
has
> any ideas on this, let me know.  I was thinking the TRect class could help
> on this, but haven't found of any way to implement it.

Other Threads