ComboBox with tags on items or 2 columns comboBox

Hi,
I need to keep record of an integer (Key value from database) for every
items in my comboBox.
So what I need is a comboBox with 2 columns but I have to be able to
hide the second one. Is there a property kind of like tag on
ComboBox->Items->???Tag

any help or ideas would be appreciated

Thanks

Dan

Re:ComboBox with tags on items or 2 columns comboBox

The Items property has an Objects subproperty you can utilitze to accomplish
what you need.

Gambit

"Dan" <cus...@integratik.com> wrote in message

> I need to keep record of an integer (Key value from database) for every
> items in my comboBox.
> So what I need is a comboBox with 2 columns but I have to be able to
> hide the second one. Is there a property kind of like tag on
> ComboBox->Items->???Tag

Other Threads