conceptual question about event

2004-06-28 11:45:38 AM
cppbuilder36
May I ask a conceptual question? Can I develop a component with event but it isn't visual (or non VCL)?
Best Regards,
Chris.

Re:conceptual question about event

Chris wrote:
May I ask a conceptual question? Can I develop a component with event but it isn't visual (or non VCL)?
Yes
Mahris

Re:conceptual question about event

Hi,
Normally, we do "EVENTS MAPPING"(connect components to program events) in the "Object Inspector". But if I develop a class that is non-VCL compontant, then it cann't be dropped into a form. So I have no idea where I can do "EVENTS MAPPING"??
Best Regards,
Chris

{smallsort}

"Chris" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Normally, we do "EVENTS MAPPING"(connect components
to program events) in the "Object Inspector". But if I develop a
class that is non-VCL compontant, then it cann't be dropped into
a form. So I have no idea where I can do "EVENTS MAPPING"??
Assign event handlers at runtime
www.bcbdev.com/faqs/faq1.htm
Gambit

Re:conceptual question about event