TStringGrid & TInplaceEditList: focus problems

2006-03-29 03:48:10 PM
cppbuilder68
Hi everybody,
I'm building a new grid component inheriting from TStringGrid and with
a modified TInplaceEditList in it.
I have some difficulties in setting the EditorMode true or false
depending on setting/losing the focus.
I'd like to have the EditorMode=true when I set the focus on the grid.
When I lose the focus of the grid, the EditorMode should be false.
However, I can't find the message that I should trap for.
Any thoughts ?
Kind regards,
Gerry

Re:TStringGrid & TInplaceEditList: focus problems

Never mind.
I solved it already: I overloaded the DoExit() method.