BDS2006 and boost::is_convertible

2006-03-20 08:30:02 PM
cppbuilder73
The compiler is complaining that is_convertible isn't part of the boost
namespace. Looking at the source I'm a bit puzzled because it seems to
attempt to use is_convertible as a result of #including is_abstract.hpp
but that seems odd because is_convertible doesn't get declared until
after these #includes
I tried to confirm the header inclusion ordering by enabling extended
error information and got a Fatal compiler error for my trouble :-/
Any thoughts?
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:BDS2006 and boost::is_convertible

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:30:02 +0000, "Andrue Cope [TeamB]"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
The compiler is complaining that is_convertible isn't part of the boost
namespace. Looking at the source I'm a bit puzzled because it seems to
attempt to use is_convertible as a result of #including is_abstract.hpp
but that seems odd because is_convertible doesn't get declared until
after these #includes

I tried to confirm the header inclusion ordering by enabling extended
error information and got a Fatal compiler error for my trouble :-/

Any thoughts?
Yes, you may try to download the files from bcbboost.sourceforge.net.
They contain some (not all yet) of the patches neede to get BDS2006
running with boost.
Zara
(I hope your case is already covered in current release)