TChart Series Problem

2006-05-24 10:44:09 PM
cppbuilder31
Hi,
i have my own datas and i wanna use them in a chart, how can i do it?
thanks in advance

Re:TChart Series Problem

Cenk wrote:
i have my own datas and i wanna use them in a chart, how can i do it?
An attempt to answer you has already been started in
vcl.components.using by Mark Jacobs. He suggested dropping TChart
component onto a form and that seems a reasonable suggestion to me.
If you aren't using the VCL then you ought to post to .non-technical
with more information. Please remember that the more information you
give people the better their answer will be.
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:TChart Series Problem

Yeah i am aware that he gave me a suggestion but what i really need to know
is to how th use my datas as SERIES? how can i add my datas on the chart.
thanks

{smallsort}

Re:TChart Series Problem

Cenk wrote:
Yeah i am aware that he gave me a suggestion but what i really need
to know is to how th use my datas as SERIES? how can i add my datas
on the chart.
Then you need to let him (and others) know that :)
The help for TChart is actually pretty good but if you can keep your
questions in .vcl.components.using I'm sure people can help you
further. I'm sorry to appear awkward but these groups lose their
usefulness if people post all over the place. TChart is a VCL component
so questions on using it belong in .vcl.components.using.
If you're not using TChart then post to .non-technical but please try
and be more specific about your question. Keep in mind that we don't
know anything about your source code nor what you are trying to do.
Your question quoted above for instance doesn't tell us how the data is
stored prior to working with the chart (is it on disk? In memory? On
paper?). Without knowing things like that no one can give you a
specific answer.
I've set follow-up to vcl.components.using