COM Bstr

2003-08-26 10:47:03 PM
cppbuilder70
I am passing in a BSTR* into a COM object, How can I convert this into an
AnsiString???

Re:COM Bstr

Assing it first to a WideString, and this WideString can then be assigned to
a AnsiString
"Duncan Winn" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am passing in a BSTR* into a COM object, How can I convert this into an
AnsiString???

Re:COM Bstr

Wrong newsgroup. You have posted a C++ Builder question about AnsiString in
the newsgroup for the old Borland C++ compiler, a compiler which does not
have an AnsiString.
C++ Builder newsgroups all have the word 'cppbuilder' in their name. If
your news reader for some reason doesn't show the list of such groups you
can see them listed on Borland's newsgroups page:
info.borland.com/newsgroups
. Ed

{smallsort}