Winmain error with Vista

2007-05-25 10:08:04 PM
cppbuilder81
Hello I launch my application with a breakpoint at the Winmain function,and
I obtain the cpu windows stoppint just at the "ret" assembly command of the
ntdll.DbgBreakPoint() function.
What I have done wrong I think it is in Vista securities but where must I
look?
Could you help me please
Thank you very much
Patrick

Re:Winmain error with Vista

I believe that breakpoint is one which Microsoft left in Windows. Continue
on past it to debug your program.
. Ed
patrickartaud wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

Hello I launch my application with a breakpoint at the Winmain
function,and I obtain the cpu windows stoppint just at the "ret" assembly
command of the ntdll.DbgBreakPoint() function.
What I have done wrong I think it is in Vista securities but where must I
look?
Could you help me please
Thank you very much
Patrick

Re:Winmain error with Vista

Thank you very much,
But can I get off these breakpoints?Is it Vista with its rights or in BCB6
options?
And I hope to be in the good newgroup.
Thank you again
Patrick
"Ed Mulroy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de
I believe that breakpoint is one which Microsoft left in Windows. Continue
on past it to debug your program.

. Ed

{smallsort}

Re:Winmain error with Vista

Yes, there is a setting in BCB6 that keeps you from stopping on that one
hard coded breakpoint in NTDLL but unfortunately I no longer remember where
in the IDE menus the setting is located.
Hopefully someone who remembers the location of the setting will jump in and
tell of where to find it.