[ANN] Create PDF documents, process PDF forms, create HTML, RTF, Excel, Export reports...

2003-12-13 09:36:48 PM
cppbuilder66
Electronic document creation and PDF management solutions
Gnostice Information Technologies
Gnostice is pleased to make available new demos of its popular electronic
document creation and PDF management solutions. Some of these demos are a
result of queries we received at BorCon 2003 in San Jose, California. Many
thanks to those of you who stopped by our booth.
Here are some of the new demos we've put together:
- Simple Web Server
- Report Web Server application
- PDF Form Server application
- Exporting Reports and from other VCL components - QuickReport,
ReportBuilder, RaveReports, FastReport, AceReporter,
DeveloperExpress Printing System, ThtmlViewer and TRichView
- Combined Report Export - some fun with reporting
The following document contains information about the demos, instructions on
how to execute and create them. Please start here:
www.gnostice.com/edocengine/downloads/notes.doc
The demo executables and the source code for them can be found here:
Executables (9 MB):
www.gnostice.com/edocengine/downloads/demos.zip
Source code (573 KB):
www.gnostice.com/edocengine/downloads/demosource.zip
The Gnostice products used in creating the demos:
Gnostice eDocEngine, is a generic, 100% VCL electronic document creation
component suite. You can create documents in over 20 formats, including PDF,
RTF, HTML, Excel, TIFF, SVG and more. Export reports from any Delphi or
C++Builder reporting tool to all supported formats without additional
coding. With the help of eDocEngine you can deliver precisely that
electronic document your users demand.
Gnostice PDFtoolkit, is a powerful, 100% VCL PDF management, manipulation
and organization component set. PDFtoolkit supports filling and reading of
PDF forms, compressing, securing, appending and merging of multiple PDF
documents, stamping, setting bookmarks, and many more functions that can be
performed on PDF documents. PDFtoolkit operates on existing PDF documents
and can even create new ones by extracting pages from existing documents.
Pricing and ordering:
Gnostice eDocEngine starts $199 for Standard and $349 for Professional.
Gnostice PDFtoolkit Professional starts $349.
Gnostice eDocEngine Professional + PDFtoolkit Professional Bundle starts
$499.
Follow this link for complete pricing and ordering information:
www.gnostice.com/edocbuynow.asp