Re: IncUpdate 2.0 released! (Add updating system to your product in 10 minutes).

2005-03-18 03:43:28 PM
cppbuilder76
"Established in 1999, Sunisoft is a developers tools software provider
located in Zhu Hai, China..."
China ! That China again. Is a big trouble for you Bruno, isnt it? :)
Nick
"Ionworx" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'm glad you like our goUpdater interface but until to make copy exact
(same interface, even same icons, same texts) into your product, I think
it's not correct ... can create confusion in customer mind, or maybe it's
your aim ...

Best regards,
IONWORX Team
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
www.ionworx.com

"Sunisoft" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de news:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>We just released IncUpdate for 1 minutes(or several?), then you posted. I
>think that all of your customers pays all attention to IncUpdate at all
>time?
>

>"Ionworx" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >:423b1387$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>>Hello Nick,
>>
>>I wouldn't make fight, just a remark... because some customers ask if
>>IncUpdate v2.0 is a new version of goUpdater, because they a see it's
>>same
>>interface.
>>
>>See the interface comparaison evolution :
>>
>>1) Released March 2004 - IncUpdate v1.x : www.ionworx.net/Incv1.gif
>>
>>2) Released Oct 2004 : goUpdater v1.x :
>>www.ionworx.com/images/goUpdater1.jpg
>>
>>3) Release March 2005- IncUpdate v2.x : www.ionworx.net/Incv2.jpg
>>
>>You can see the great copy of goUpdater and I don't want confusion for
>>customer mind!
>>
>>I like competition when our competitors add some innovations in their
>>products, but I'm very disappointed from Sunisoft, it's just a simple
>>copy
>>with less features... I hope developer will choose original product
>>goUpdater.
>>
>>Best regards,
>>IONWORX Team
>> XXXX@XXXXX.COM
>>www.ionworx.com
>>

>>"Nick Rollas" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de news:
>> XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>>>Lol ! Indeed.
>>>It seems that GoUpdater has more features, like Subscriptions. And an
>>>affordable price.
>>>But please, dont start a fight in this newsgroup.
>>>We are trying to forget your fight with risco. Remember? :)
>>>
>>>Nick
>>>
>>>"Ionworx" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>>>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>has

>automatically

>like.

>2

>allows

>can

Re:Re: IncUpdate 2.0 released! (Add updating system to your product in 10 minutes).

Hmmm... Sunisoft has mistyped the "Install Interface" to "User Interface".
Also, they mistyped the "Build Package" to "Build Project".
They should be more careful next time.
Nick
"Ionworx" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have nothing from China guys, it's not my fault ... ;-)

Really Nick, see this image here :
www.ionworx.net/goUpdaterCopy.jpg and what do you think ?