Fast Reports

2006-09-04 07:49:06 AM
cppbuilder64
Hello world
I installed trail version of Fast Reports. I am getting a message
unable to locate file fil
Application has failed to start FR6.bpl reinstalling may fix the problem.
Can anybody help me in solving this.
I have a issue if i used this compnent before the trial period expires in
one application and after the trial expires the application can able run.
Thanks for the suggestions
THanks
SA

Re:Fast Reports

Dear SA!
Monday, September 4, 2006, 3:49:06 AM, you wrote:
k>I installed trail version of Fast Reports.
Right solution.
k>I am getting a message unable to locate file fil
k>Application has failed to start FR6.bpl reinstalling may fix the problem.
k>Can anybody help me in solving this.
First of all - uninstall FastReport, find and delete all frx*.bpl and
fs*.bpl (or fr*.bpl for FR 2.).
And setup FastReport one more time.
k>I have a issue if i used this compnent before the trial period expires in
k>one application and after the trial expires the application can able run.
FastReport have not trial period.
--
Best regards,
Michael Philippenko mailto: XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Fast Reports

Dear Micheal
thanks for the reply.
First of all - uninstall FastReport, find and delete all>frx*.bpl and
fs*.bpl (or fr*.bpl for FR 2.).
And setup FastReport one more time.
I tried but i am getting the same error message. any idea.
Thanks

{smallsort}