ANN: BlockEngine 3.00 just released

2006-11-06 01:37:27 PM
cppbuilder113
Greetings,
We're happy to announce that BlockEngine version 3.00 just released.
BlockEngine is a set of components for creating professional-looking vector graphics. BlockEngine can be used to create business diagrams, presentations, organization and workflow charts, software and process flowcharts, database structures and much much more. Using BlockEngine you can easy to add Microsoft Visio like editor to your application. BlockEngine use next generation GDI+ graphics.
+ Visio like editor
+ Antialised 2D vector graphics
+ Alpha channel support
+ Free rotation support
+ Shape grouping support
+ Very easy to use shape connection
+ Show and snap to grid support
+ Good blocks collection
+ Rulers on different unit
+ Print preview component
+ Document can store in binary file, text file and stream
What's New
+ Added: New Visio 2003 like resize and rotate
+ Added: New 8 easy to use combo boxes allow to setup stroke and fill styles
+ Updated: Samples
+ Optimized: Engine drawing performace
+ Fixed: Many little bugs
For more information about BlockEngine and download trials and/or demos version, please, visit www.ksdev.com
Thank you for your time.

Re:ANN: BlockEngine 3.00 just released

The BlockEngine looks good, though there are some little niggles with the
demo like not having hints on all the buttons to explain them, and the
code demo giving an error on close. It would be nice to see the attribute
editors change to reflect the selected object in the editor demo just as
it does in the code demo. The core is certainly good though.
Could you tell me if you have plans to put arrow heads on the lines
please? I think that is the only thing holding me back from being able to
implement a feature with BlockEngine. Hmm, that said, the help could do
with a bit more work couldn't it! Still, there is source I guess.
Could you say what the restrictions on the trial edition are please?
/Matthew Jones/

Re:ANN: BlockEngine 3.00 just released

Hmm, I'm having trouble getting a response from KSDev, either here or via
email. If anyone else has been in contact with them recently, and had a
response, I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks!
/Matthew Jones/

{smallsort}