Quickreport cppb5 mysql

2003-10-10 09:10:00 PM
cppbuilder46
Hi.
My cppb5 soft used to work with paradox tables.
I just transfered it to mysql.
Everything seems to work ok except when printing or previewing some of my
quickreports, I know often get an access violation address 4090690C in
QRPT50.BPL, address varying (FFFF0030, often FFFFFFFF)
The quickreports with this problem are all VERY simple (title band, detail
band related to one table, sometimes summary, very few data) whereas some
others, with tilte, groups, subdetails and big QRexpressions, still run OK.
I erased them and rebuilt them entirely with the same result.
The error message does not stop the running and everything goes ok
afterwards but my users don't like it, and neither do I!
Can somebody help?
Thanks in advance.
Nicolas

Re:Quickreport cppb5 mysql

One thing to check is if you are using windows XP, make sure that the TEMP
environment variable has a path that points to a short directory (e.g.
c:\windows\temp) and not to the default users area.
"Nicolas Butin, groupe Tropiques" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
[...]

Thanks for your answer, but I use w98se
Nicolas
"MarkR" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de news:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
One thing to check is if you are using windows XP, make sure that the TEMP
environment variable has a path that points to a short directory (e.g.
c:\windows\temp) and not to the default users area.

"Nicolas Butin, groupe Tropiques" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hi.
>My cppb5 soft used to work with paradox tables.
>I just transfered it to mysql.
>Everything seems to work ok except when printing or previewing some of
my
>quickreports, I know often get an access violation address 4090690C in
>QRPT50.BPL, address varying (FFFF0030, often FFFFFFFF)
>
>The quickreports with this problem are all VERY simple (title band,
detail
>band related to one table, sometimes summary, very few data) whereas
some
>others, with tilte, groups, subdetails and big QRexpressions, still run
OK.
>I erased them and rebuilt them entirely with the same result.
>The error message does not stop the running and everything goes ok
>afterwards but my users don't like it, and neither do I!
>
>Can somebody help?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Nicolas

{smallsort}