Re: Access tables - Security setting

2004-09-06 09:15:25 PM
cppbuilder6
Hello Harriger,
Are you using a TDatabase to make the database connection ?
Jayme.
"Brad Harriger" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem
After redefining the ODBC alias, I am now getting an "Invalid
configuration parameter." error (BDE error code 12550) when trying to
access alias details from the BDE Administrator.

Minas.H. wrote:
>Maybe is better to redefine your odbc Alias.
>Remove the previous and then setup a new by declaring the position of
your
>.mdb file and the Alias name.
>
>My Access Driver is :
>
>Microsoft Access Driver(*.mdb) ver. 4.00.6019.00 ODBCJT32.DLL
27/11/2001

Re:Re: Access tables - Security setting

I created a new Access DB and was able to see all tables/fields in it
via the Dabase Explorer. There must be a problem with the original DB
that I can't see. Thanks again for all the help.

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...