Accessing TTable properties

2004-03-06 03:25:04 AM
cppbuilder45
On a TTable there is a drop down field for TableName property. Can this
be accessed by code and if so could someone show me how. Appreciate it.
thank

Re:Accessing TTable properties

Hello ,
To set up the property use:
Table1->TableName = "your_table_name";
To read the property use:
AnsiString TableName = Table1->TableName ;
HTH
Jayme.
"JustCurious" <None>wrote in message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
On a TTable there is a drop down field for TableName property. Can this
be accessed by code and if so could someone show me how. Appreciate it.
thank

Re:Accessing TTable properties

Well almost, Since this is a Drop down list of Tables I was wondering if
the entire list could be accessed at one time, the way you showed I know
about, sorry if I wasn't clear. You know like making a copy of the lisg.
"Jayme Jeffman Filho" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello ,
To set up the property use:
Table1->TableName = "your_table_name";
To read the property use:
AnsiString TableName = Table1->TableName ;
HTH
Jayme.
"JustCurious" <None>wrote in message
On a TTable there is a drop down field for TableName property. Can
this
be accessed by code and if so could someone show me how. Appreciate it.
thank

{smallsort}

Re:Accessing TTable properties

Never mind found my answere