GDI+ Compiler Error

2004-01-16 06:13:34 AM
cppbuilder43
Hi friends,
I'm new in gdi+ programming, when I compile my first code I get the error:
[C++ Error] GdiplusEnums.h(545): E2447 'EmfPlusRecordType' must be a
previously defined enumeration tag
my hearders list is:
#include <vcl.h>
#include <dir.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <io.h>
#define STRICT
#include <windows.h>
#include <algorithm>
using std::min;
using std::max;
#include <gdiplus.h>
using namespace Gdiplus;
#pragma hdrstop
Thanks in advance!!
Salvador.

Re:GDI+ Compiler Error

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:13:34 +0100, "Salvador Huertas" <none@none>wrote:
Hi friends,
I'm new in gdi+ programming, when I compile my first code I get the error:

[snip]
Hi Salvador,
I have not a valid suggestion that helps to solve your
problem, however you can download a minimal BCB6's project
for GDI+ from:
81.72.236.130/GdiPlusDemo.zip
Giuliano

Re:GDI+ Compiler Error

Salvador Huertas wrote:
[C++ Error] GdiplusEnums.h(545): E2447 'EmfPlusRecordType' must be a
previously defined enumeration tag
After having read my article about GDI+ at:
www.leunen.com/cbuilder/gdiplus.html
someone using BCB5 reported the same error as the one you get. Trying
with the free commandline tool which has the same compiler as BCB5, I
wasn't able to reproduce this error. Pretty weird.
Anyway, he told me that commenting out the line giving the error, solved
his problem.
Michel
Michel Leunen
mailto: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
C++Builder, C++BuilderX, BCC5.5.1 Web site:
www.leunen.com/