C++ Builder patches

2006-04-29 03:14:10 AM
cppbuilder15
How can I get the latest patches for my C++ Builder 2006? I tried
downloading the BDS 2006 patch 1 and it would not install on my
computer, informing me that it could not find that product.
(www.borland.com/downloads/registered/download_cbuilder.html)
I only use/purchased the C++ Builder part of the BDS. There are so many
annoyances/bugs with my version that I'm desperate to patch it because
life is SO much better now than with BCB6. :)
Thanks,
Rob

Re:C++ Builder patches

In article <44526983$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Robert G. Hoover" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
How can I get the latest patches for my C++ Builder 2006? I tried
downloading the BDS 2006 patch 1 and it would not install on my
computer, informing me that it could not find that product.
Many of the CDs of C++ Builder 2006 already contained update 1 (It
should be indicated in the about box) Build 10.0.2166.28377 is the
update 1 build.
Update 2 should now be available at the URL you cite. You don't have
to install update 1 before applying update 2.
--
-David