Re: PNG

2005-05-06 12:51:26 AM
cppbuilder33
"Fabián" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
there is not an hpp file.
Yes, there is. It is auto-generated when you compile the package that you
place those files into, as per the install instructions.
Gambit

Re:Re: PNG

I swear I don't have any hpp file.
This means I did the instalation wrong.
So tell me, if you can, the steps for the instalation.
thanks
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje

"Fabián" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news:427a3c83$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>there is not an hpp file.

Yes, there is. It is auto-generated when you compile the package that you
place those files into, as per the install instructions.

Gambit

Re:Re: PNG

"Fabián" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I swear I don't have any hpp file.
This means I did the instalation wrong.
So tell me, if you can, the steps for the instalation.
You already have the install instructions. They are in the .chm file that
is included in the download.
Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:Re: PNG

I know for couple of png libraries that works with delphi.
But I need to load 32bit PNG with alpha, and dont want to create extra
data-for example, loading 2000x2000 32 bit png consumes ~40 mb RAM.
Its because png objects is loaded in memory, than to tbitmap.
When trying to load to tbitmap32, I there are 3 copies of that image in
memory!
Is there nice way to load directly into tbitmap or tbitmap32 (using small
buffer)?

Re:Re: PNG

yes with gdi+