Games... Blindingly Fast 2D+3D Graphics, Sound, Input Devices, Networking.. Available NOW!

2005-06-07 06:32:53 AM
cppbuilder88
Want to write great games using Borland C++ Builder?
Want to add advanced DirectX functionality to your BCB applications?
Want your "normal" BCB applications to be just that much better than the
rest?
Want to save years of painful development and 80% of your future development
time?
Want great tools you can register for less than US$2 per component?
Want it all NOW?
How about this...
Sounds Blasting from all speakers all at once, using all sound cards
simultaneously... Awesome graphics capabilities, with thousands of images
per second animating stuff all over all available screens... Shake Rattle
and Roll with your force-feedback Joystick or Steering-Wheel at the same
time... Play with other people over multiplayer-internet or LAN... Complete
with realtime 3D graphics animation and rendering...
This is what you can find here. Easy-to-use, General-Purpose, Powerful tools
that allow Borland C++ Builder programmers to experience something totally
new - Rapid Application DirectX, or RAD DirectX for short...
Please take the time to look around bcb-tools.com, our tools are
awesome... they are cheap, powerful, quick and easy-to-use... they are a
complete programming solution... and they are for all C++ programmers, from
beginners to advanced coders...
------------------
Darren Dwyer,
BCB-Tools.com

Re:Games... Blindingly Fast 2D+3D Graphics, Sound, Input Devices, Networking.. Available NOW!

"Darren Dwyer" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Want to write great games using Borland C++ Builder?
<snip>
Please don't post such advertising here. That is what the .third-party
newsgroup is for instead.
Gambit

Re:Games... Blindingly Fast 2D+3D Graphics, Sound, Input Devices, Networking.. Available NOW!

I think I should be able to post into this newsgroup freely...
From borland's website :-
info.borland.com/newsgroups/cppbnewsdesc.html
"borland.public.cppbuilder.graphics - Direct access to graphics hardware,
use of TImage and TPicture components as well as third-party graphic
libraries like DirectX or Open GL."
I'm letting people know about my DirectX component libraries, saves everyone
a lot of time and hassle.
- darren

"Darren Dwyer" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Want to write great games using Borland C++ Builder?
<snip>

Please don't post such advertising here. That is what the .third-party
newsgroup is for instead.

Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:Games... Blindingly Fast 2D+3D Graphics, Sound, Input Devices, Networking.. Available NOW!

"Darren Dwyer" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I think I should be able to post into this newsgroup freely...

From borland's website :-

info.borland.com/newsgroups/cppbnewsdesc.html

"borland.public.cppbuilder.graphics - Direct access to graphics
hardware,
use of TImage and TPicture components as well as third-party graphic
libraries like DirectX or Open GL."

I'm letting people know about my DirectX component libraries, saves
everyone
a lot of time and hassle.

info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
From Rule 11:
Do not post product announcements or adverti{*word*224}ts to inappropriate
groups. There are several newsgroups specifically for third party
tools where you may post relevant product announcements.
such as:
borland.public.cppbuilder.thirdpartytools
--
Bruce