.tlb wasn't embedded as resource

2007-06-18 12:51:12 PM
cppbuilder9
Hi,
I downloaded CB2007 trial and compiled one of my ActiveX dll project. It
compiles fine but when I tries to register the DLL, it fails.
I fire up ResHacker and look into it and found that the .tlb file was not
embedded as a resource. Registering it with regsvr32 gives an error code of
0x80029c4a.
Can anyone offer me a light?
Regards,
Vinson

Re:.tlb wasn't embedded as resource

I downloaded CB2007 trial and compiled one of my ActiveX dll project. It
compiles fine but when I tries to register the DLL, it fails.

I fire up ResHacker and look into it and found that the .tlb file was
not embedded as a resource. Registering it with regsvr32 gives an error
code of 0x80029c4a.

Can anyone offer me a light?
Add to the project source...
#pragma resource "*.tlb"
The project source is <ProjectName>.cpp. New projects
should have that #pragma inserted for you.
--Craig

Re:.tlb wasn't embedded as resource

thanks it works!!!

{smallsort}