Re: Removing left overs in the DFM-<Cant' find SYNEDIT.RES>-

2004-07-13 05:55:00 AM
cppbuilder85
"Stephen R. Phillips" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I seem to be getting this error after I removed
synedit objects from the form.
Did you remove the associated #pragma statements?
I can't find it in the project XML data and that
leaves the DFM
The error you quote is not related to the DFM.
Gambit

Re:Re: Removing left overs in the DFM-<Cant' find SYNEDIT.RES>-

"Stephen R. Phillips" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
[...] Am I better off NUKING the whole project and starting over?
That's what I used to do. Click Project | Option and select
the Packages tab. Look towards the bottom of the window, under
the check box that reads Build with runtime packages. Enter
that edit box, press the End key and look there.
~ JD

Re:Re: Removing left overs in the DFM-<Cant' find SYNEDIT.RES>-

"Stephen R. Phillips" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
[Linker Error] Unable to open file 'SYNEDIT.RES'
Did you delete all of the project's OBJ files and do a full re-build?
Gambit

{smallsort}