fancy components

2006-02-15 04:13:47 PM
cppbuilder47
Hello.
I want to supply my application with a fancy appearance - that means:
graphical background,
stylish buttons (hover buttons), custom designed radio-buttons and
check-boxes etc.
(a good sample for what I mean would be the sytle of Ad-aware 6.o).
Is there any component library which provides components like that or is
there an easy way to modify standard VCL-components
(transparency, colored RadioButton-bullets and CheckBox-marks, list views
with color-gradient headers etc.)
Thanks,
Uli.

Re:fancy components

Try Raize components or TMS Software or LMD components
to name but 3. I'm sure other people can suggest more.
HTH Pete
"Uli" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello.

I want to supply my application with a fancy appearance - that means:
graphical background,
stylish buttons (hover buttons), custom designed radio-buttons and
check-boxes etc.
(a good sample for what I mean would be the sytle of Ad-aware 6.o).

Is there any component library which provides components like that or is
there an easy way to modify standard VCL-components
(transparency, colored RadioButton-bullets and CheckBox-marks, list views
with color-gradient headers etc.)

Re:fancy components

I use TMS and am somewhat locked into them. Their documentation is
scattered and frusterating. I've played with Raize and, although they don't
seem to cover as much ground, what they have is much sharper--in my opinion.
"Uli" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello.

I want to supply my application with a fancy appearance - that means:
graphical background,
stylish buttons (hover buttons), custom designed radio-buttons and
check-boxes etc.
(a good sample for what I mean would be the sytle of Ad-aware 6.o).

Is there any component library which provides components like that or is
there an easy way to modify standard VCL-components
(transparency, colored RadioButton-bullets and CheckBox-marks, list views
with color-gradient headers etc.)

Thanks,
Uli.

{smallsort}