Linker Error after unchecking "Build with runtime libraries"

2006-03-11 06:05:44 PM
cppbuilder44
Hello.
I am using the ComPort component of the CPortLib2.64 library in my project.
Whenever I uncheck the "Build with runtime packages" option
in the Packages tab of the Project Options dialogue,
I get Linker Errors;
-Unable to open file CPORTSETUP.DFM
-Unable to open file CPORTIMG.RES
-Unable to open file CPORTTRMSET.DFM
However, when I check the "Build with runtime packages" , I dont get the
errors.
I have included the path where these files reside in the Include path
and the library path in the Project Options.
How would you explain these errors?
How do I resolve this errors?
Ragards,
PK

Re:Linker Error after unchecking "Build with runtime libraries"

"PK" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have included the path where these files reside in the Include path
and the library path in the Project Options.
If you have added the appropriate path to the library path then you should
not be experiencing these errors.
What IDE are you using? BCB5, BCB6, BDS2006?
- Clayton

Re:Linker Error after unchecking "Build with runtime libraries"

What IDE are you using? BCB5, BCB6, BDS2006?
Am using BCB6 on WinXP(sp1).
Thanks

{smallsort}

Re:Linker Error after unchecking "Build with runtime libraries"

Please post the contents of your BPK file.
- Clayton