label text

Does anyone know of a label component that has orientation as a property? I need a label that I can rotate by 90 degrees.
Best Regards
Jurgen

Re:label text

"Jurgen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Please wrap your lines when you post. If using the web
interface, you need to enter a hard return at the end of
each line. If using a reader, please locate and set some
option for the line length/width/limit.
Thanks!
Does anyone know of a label component that has orientation
as a property? I need a label that I can rotate by 90
degrees.
This question has been asked many many times before. Did you
search the archives?
www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
There are 2 ways to do it. One is to create a font that is
rotated and the other is to set the TLabel's properties to
accomplish the look of a rotated label. Set it's Width to
a small value such as TextWidth( "W" ) and allow it to
AutoSize and WordBreak. Then just change the Caption to
include spaces. For example, change:
"My Label Caption"
"M y L a b e l C a p t i o n"
~ JD